Ensure office is clean, professional and welcoming to employees and visitors. Provide administrative support to the operations and consulting teams and maintain office equipment, facilities and supplies.
- Create a welcoming and professional office environment - Maintain clean and professional office appearance. Greet visitors, answer phone calls, manage office mail, and provide meeting support as needed.
- Manage office supply inventory - Take daily, weekly and quarterly inventory and ensure that office supplies are kept current.
- Maintain operations database - Maintain current and accurate data in internal databases such as SharePoint, Office 365 and QuickBase.
- Manage calendars –Assist with the scheduling of conference rooms and other shared spaces, and assist in planning for special events. Help manage executive level calendars.
- Manage equipment - Keep track of shared equipment such as laptops and computer peripherals in QuickBase. Ensure that printers and other office equipment are functioning properly.
- Provide data entry and audit support - Audit financial documentation, assist with financial data entry, and support the preparation of employee paperwork for payroll.
- Coordinate office vendor support – Contact vendors as needed, schedule deliveries, and manage vendor receipts.
- Manage interview scheduling – Respond to applications, coordinate with recruits, schedule interviews, and facilitate communication with applicants.
- Maintain candidate data – Enter candidate information into internal database and ensure it is current and accurate at all times.
- Strategic Thinking – The ability to research and gather data from multiple sources to help operations team to execute plans and make decisions
- Analytical Thinking- The ability analyze data and information and derive actionable insights
- Ideation – The ability to formulate creative and practical solutions to improve office operations
- Intuition- The ability to identify required tasks or issues within the office
- People acumen – The ability able to interact with people at all levels in a variety of situations
- Judgment – The ability to take appropriate action and make decisions using logic and available resources
- Organization – The ability to intuitively order and arrange operations documents and data so that others can find things easily as well as the ability to organize and prioritize daily tasks
- Adaptability – The ability to deal with ambiguity and changing roles or tasks and still drive work projects to completion
- Communication – The ability to listen, ask appropriate questions and know which method of communication is appropriate
- Leadership –The ability to work collaboratively with all members of the consulting and operations team
Background and Skill Requirements
- Smart, hard worker, warm, motivated, organized and process oriented
- Strong writing, interpersonal communication skills
- Ability to work either independently or as part of a team
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Office suite including Excel, PowerPoint, Word, SharePoint and Outlook