What information is collected?
The Spur Group Name may collect information from you because we have a legal reason (allowed by law or under contract) to collect the information, or because you have consented for us to do so for a specific purpose.
As a media services provider, we may receive, process or store certain information, including personal information, from Data Subjects. Data collection may include event logs, end user information (such as IP address, email address and computer name), and other data where relevant to a support or service request. The Spur Group also collects Personal Information about you when you choose to provide such information to us. For example, you may provide us with Personal Information when you submit an online form, apply for a job, communicate with us by e-mail, or access client-specific content. This information may include your name; business or personal contact information, such as your address, email address or phone number; and any information that you provide as part of our website and services (collectively, “Personal Information”).
Data Collected Automatically
Our Website, products and services also automatically create logs regarding your activity on our Website. These logs may identify the features that you use, the actions that you take, and the information that you access. We generally use this information in statistical and aggregate formats to assess the effectiveness of our Website and products and services and to better understand your priorities and interests. You may download an opt-out cookie for the use of this website here.
Please note that this opt-out is cookie based (i.e., a cookie must be on your computer to tell our systems that you have opted-out). If you delete, block or otherwise restrict cookies, this opt-out may not be effective. Additionally, because different computers and different Internet browsers
all require their own version of the opt-out cookie, you need to perform this opt-out process on any computer and browsers that you want to be opted-out.
Information Collected by Third Parties
What legal basis does The Spur Group have for collecting processing my information?
The Spur Group may process your information because:
- We have a contract with you
- You have given us permission to do so
- We must provide services to you after you have purchased something from us
- We must provide services to you because you have taken one of our qualifications
- To comply with the law.
All of these reasons are reasons The Spur Group Name may legally process the information we have about you.
How is the collected information used?
We may use the Personal Information that you provide to us to operate and improve our business, including this Website and our products and services; to communicate with you; to provide you with information or services that you have requested; and for verification purposes. We may use and disclose any information that is aggregated or de-identified so that it does not identify you personally, in our discretion.
How is the information disclosed?
The Spur Group may share your Personal Information as described below:
- With our vendors, consultants, agents, contractors, and other service providers that we use to support our business;
- To provide you with any information or services that you request;
- To respond to subpoenas, court orders, and other legal process, or as otherwise required by law;
- To exercise The Spur Group’s legal rights or defend The Spur Group against legal claims, to enforce our contracts, to investigate, respond to and resolve problems or inquiries (including governmental inquiries), or to permit us to pursue available remedies or limit the damages that we may sustain;
- In connection with an actual or potential merger, sale, acquisition, assignment, or transfer of all or part of our assets, affiliates, lines of business, or products and services, including at bankruptcy;
- With our affiliates, subsidiaries, or parent companies; and
- With your consent.
Third-Party Links and Services
Do we collect information about children?
We do not knowingly collect Personal Information from children under 16 years old on this Website or through our products and services.
How long will you keep my personal information?
The Spur Group will not retain your personal information for longer than required.
We will keep your personal information:
- For as long as required by law
- Until we no longer have a valid reason for keeping it
- Until you request us to stop using it.
We may keep just enough of your personal information to ensure that we comply with your request not to use your personal information or comply with your right to erasure. For example, we must keep your request to be erased even if it includes your personal data until such time as you are no longer our customer.
If you have questions about our Data Retention Policy, please contact: email@example.com
Whom can you contact if you have additional questions?