A large networking company's series of acquisitions fundamentally fragmented its security products messaging and go-to-market motion with partners.
A unified communications strategy and framework is a necessity to capture the attention of customers and partners.
Learn how our client partnered with us to build a compelling story that became the single source of truth for their product portfolio and built confidence and trust with their partners.
- Recent series of product acquisitions fragmented messaging across our client's product group.
- There was low product-line interest from existing partners around supporting the full product portfolio
- Limited ability to recruit competitive partners due to the failure to communicate the value of the product portfolio
- Misperception within partners having a set point-solutions with no unified platform play
- Had to solve the problem with a twelve-week hard deadline
- Created a single messaging framework that worked across all aspects of the portfolio
- Developed a strong partner business proposition that provides a compelling reason for new and existing client partners to sell the product portfolio
- Authored customer-facing content that align to the new messaging framework
- Defined sales playbooks for internal and external sellers supporting the full security platform
- Created a channel engagement framework the field teams could follow to drive partner enablement
- Built momentum through rigorous project management to drive scale and adoption
- More alignment between messaging and content with an entirely new set of partner readiness materials
- Met deadline and exceeded expectations
- Actionable roadmap with supporting materials for field and partner execution
- Comprehensive how-to-sell training targeting specific competitive offers
- Partners and stakeholders embraced the messaging and content
- Increased partner sales and recruitment
- Scalable sales enablement framework that would support new products as the portfolio expanded